Investment Analyst – Leading UK-based Fund Manager
We are currently working with a London based Investment management firm who are looking to bring in an equity analyst to work on their European fund.
You will have lots of access to the investment process working for a renowned fund manager who is running a European equity fund, who are looking to fill an investment analyst position. The type of person they are looking for is someone looking for a challenge, who is ambitious, and have a willingness to learn and be developed.
Working in the fund you will be tasked with providing analytical support to the European fund which involves identifying and analysing new investment ideas and work one to one with the current fund manager. The fund manager is looking for someone who shares their passion for stock picking and won’t be afraid of challenging their thinking.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identify and analyse new investment ideas, either independently or as directed by the Franchise leader with recommendations for purchase.
• Monitor existing investment ideas, with recommendations to hold/sell as appropriate.
• Collaborate with other investment teams to ensure a sharing of knowledge and insights.
In order to apply you should have:
• 6 years’ experience minimum within equities (bottom up) with a slant towards growth and sustainable stocks.
• Strong company valuation skills
• Ability to communicate detailed analysis concisely.
• A Level Mathematics
• Must have completed up to level 2 of the CFA qualifications.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org