Our client is a market leading boutique asset management firm based in London, who are currently looking to add a Research Analyst to the team to help support the current Fund Manager(s).
You will be reporting directly to one of the fund managers who has a wealth of industry experience to learn from, the type of person they are looking for is someone looking for a challenge, who is ambitious, and have a hunger to be constantly learning and developing themselves.
Role and Responsibilities include and not limited to:
• Read and summaries management meetings
• Monitor allocated portfolio positions
• Stock research on new ideas as directed by fund management team
In order to apply you must:
• Have graduated within humanities or be able to demonstrate a strong interest in humanities
• Desire to work in a boutique and take on the challenges that this brings
• Be able to demonstrate that you can extract meaning, context, and tone from large bodies of text in unfamiliar areas
• Be happy to spend most of your time reading vast quantities of financial information.
• Highly desirable to have a keen interest within psychology and its application to investing
If this sounds of interested, please apply with your CV in a word document format to: email@example.com