An industry leading independent economic and investment strategy research firm in London are seeking to add a senior macro strategist to the established strategy team. The role will report into the Head of Strategy and will be responsible for coverage of global developed markets across asset classes. the firm have track record spanning three decades and have a client base of leading asset managers and hedge funds, globally. In this role you will be expected to be able to author reports autonomously from day one and be able to translate macro views into actionable investment advice.
In order to apply for the role, you should have:
• 5 -10 years of experience with macro strategy research
• A deep understanding of global developed markets
• Extensive knowledge of cross-asset classes, additional emphasis on fixed income and FX
• The ability to author reports autonomously and in a timely manner
• The ability to provide actionable investment advice
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you think this sounds like a fit, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a conversation with one of our experienced consultants.