A lucrative opportunity has arisen to join an exciting London based hedge fund. Our client, is a shorts focussed Equity Long/short fund looking at all sectors and geographies. You will be working with an extremely high profile and successful Portfolio Manager in the Long short space and be part of a small 5-person team managing close to $1 Billion AUM.
In order to apply you should have:
• VP/Director Level Equity research experience
• M&A/Private Equity experience as Associate Level
• Excellent Modelling and technical skills
• CFA/MBA would be advantageous
• Ability to work in the UK
• Long tenure with your current employer
Unfortunately the client is not looking to interview candidates with portfolio management experience or deviate from the criteria above.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely successful team whilst they are in a key growth stage.
In order to apply please contact email@example.com