We are currently working with a leading provider of financial analytics who service the biggest players within the financial sector and the business world. They seek to add a senior individual who is a subject matter expert within ESG, that can provide thought leadership and act as a practice lead for the portfolio of analytical tools. You will take a lead role in client engagement and business development, as well as providing strategic advisory on the most advantageous way of harnessing the data produced by the analytics.
This role will drive the ESG and Climate sales process through its life cycle, from qualifying prospects through to fruition.
Work and deliver sales strategies set to annual sales goals and targets.
The right person for this role would be identified as an industry expert in the field and be able to work as a trusted partner from clients to offer insightful advice and technical expertise.
Identify additional products and services from the menu of services from the company that might suit clients’ needs.
– Bachelors degree in related field, with experience in business economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
– At least 10 years’ experience working in the industry
– Deep understanding of customers’ business and motivations in relation to climate and ESG
– Experience of pipeline management
– Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
– Managing a team
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org